How To Turn 1 Repair Into 5 Pieces Of Content
In today’s episode, I discuss how you can take a single repair job and transform it into 5 pieces of content that can be shared with the world.
In the case of a fender dent here are the 5 pieces of content you can create.
- Take a Before and After picture which you can use for an Instagram post.
- Use your smartphone to shoot a video of the repair (timelapse usually works best) and you will have a YouTube video piece.
- Create a short blog post describing the repair and link it back to your website through the YouTube video. You can also add a link to the video in the blog which redirects readers to the video.
- Take the photo from before and make a post on Facebook which talks about the repair. Link the website and the blog in the post as well.
- Since Facebook doesn’t like YouTube videos being linked, you can change the video a bit and post it directly to Facebook.
This episode was brought to you by Chris and the team over at KecoTabs.com Make sure you check out their entire line of glue pulling products from the dead center finishing tabs to the large centipedes and super tabs.